If you nourish yourself from the inside then you will exude it on the outside. Foods play a very important role in our overall health including our skin and they way we look. There are certain foods that when eaten regularly will have a positive effect on our skin and overall beauty. These foods contain and provides the body with vital nutrients which greatly improves our skin and complexion. Let me share to you some of them.
1. Carrots/(Carottes). Did you know that our bodies have the ability to convert beta carotene into vitamin A? And of course as well all know, carrots are a high source of beta carotene. It is also a good source of vitamin C. Vitamin A helps fight wrinkles and other signs of skin aging, while vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that removes free radicals from our skin which helps avoid skin aging.
2. All kinds of berries/(Toutes les sortes de baies). Berries such as blueberries, raspberries, cranberries and strawberries are a high source of antioxidants which help eliminate free radicals in the skin. These berries are also rich in vitamin C, E, fibers and riboflavin which is good for the skin. It also helps produce collagen in the skin which makes the skin looks smooth and healthy.
3. Oily fishes. Fishes such as salmon, sardines and tuna are rich in omega 3 which helps reduce skin dryness and other skin problems. It also helps maintain healthy cells by strengthening it.
4. Avocados. This fruit may be high in fat but you don't have to worry because it's high in healthy fat. Avocados are also rich in omega 3 and vitamins C and E which is a great anti aging combo.
5. Sunflower seeds. These seeds are rich in vitamin E which helps slow down the skin's aging process. It helps reduce the appearance of blackheads, acne and other skin problems.